Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter, finally...

So, here is my easter egg collection (yes, I have done them all myself years ago). Stoneware... Anyhow, I have really worked so hard, and I just feel time to relax. Now Easter is complentation. Get my self back on the agenda, do my Latvian mitten, finish my sweater (1 dm left on last sleeve!) then just the collar. Now the collar is really deeply cut (have not felt sexy lately), but somehow I want to hide behind a lot of stiches.
So, time for self. The problem right now is Im so tired I have no idea what to do. Would be great to fix the yarn room - and the garden clean up. And the sail-boat. And visit the knitting-cafe. And buy the latest Vouge Knitting (have not got a respons if they ever got my subscription). Well the latest Interweave Spinning is great. Maybe I will just spend my time turning the wheel. That would be great! I will sure get the camera out! So,this is a picture of what was long called my "bedroom knitting", since I really attempted to lie down in bed and knit. It is Noro Shinano with plain wool, and - behold, This is my attempt to knit the sleeves first, And I'm NOT happy with them. But I have great plans for knitting the whole thing sideways, with white insets to make it bigger in the right places. Well good nite! Three Scrubs, and one ER, only 2 Sex in the city, perfect knitting companions.

2 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

so much to do- so little time!
all sound like fun stuff, but what to do firts?????

Garngamen said...

Your right babe! Just follow gut feel. Ignore all else. Knitting is fun, and should stay that way. No musts, shoulds or buts. Just allow yarn fondling dictate.