Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Almost there...

Steeks are cut, only brim and collar left - and assembly is next on the list. Good project for work in car (no- Im NOT driving) on the way to Notodden in Norway. The work week in Coventry was - work! But I got to get my pulse going driving on the wrong side... I mean the left side! And at least 3 more rows on the beaded kidsilk. Two interesting knitting magazines bought. No yarnshops. Magazine 1..The Knitter - who had some great patterns in a well packaged number of "eco-friendly". Magazin2. Simple Knitting. I feel a bit bored with the magazines. Too simple, and copies from books you already have. Sigh... but some bamboo handles as a gift was not too bad. One potential great article- about a dyer and spinner in Mag 1, that could have been jampacked with facts, instead was only "oh- how nice she does this". Grrr... Still that is like Choclate to me. Got to have a piece. especially on a dead hotelroom, with only news and sport. But too tired to knit. Now- we are on the way to Norway.. just going to hack some more on my research paper...I doubt there is a minute for yarnhunting. Have a gret Valpurgisnight! Valborg!

1 comment:

stick i kanten said...

Instämmer att glassiga stickmagazin ibland har ett förvånansvärt tunt innehåll. Många sidor reklam också.
Men men de "slinker ned";- för min del oftast under en tågresa.
ha det/Stina/