Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

ECF: The world is blooming!

Spring brings hope. No real heat yet, but that means I have enjoyed my Enterlac! I must say I was just amazed of all wonderful comments. Thank you! Thank you so much! It felt a bit wild, but It very cosy. Yes I did a neckline, very thin (just four rows), but it is true, It binds it better together. You have no idea how great it feels! I took my sweater to work and I had a someone I never met approaching me (Hi Uppsala Knitter!). Actually I have been working on my "all directions, all colours - free form- happening sweater". I try and put it on, and yepp, It need structure. But I notice a bit craze running around, finding the right pattern and yarn for the next knit. It felt Cotton or silk. I have a great silk yarn that I really want to knit, but I have just not found "THE pattern" for it. That is rare.
Anyhow - I noticed had great pleasure finishing, so maybe I should keep on working on UFO's. (But I got to start some new inbetween). Time to use all those great books and mags! No, time to go outside.. Spring - is sneezing and runny eyes. Attjo, as we say in Sweden. Mitten is from Museum in Hälsingland - Got to have some related eye-candy.

2 comments:

gail said...

Fabulous mitten. I like the flowers--my bleeding heart plant is about at the stage in your photo!

Anonymous said...

Love the mitten. Spring is well on the way here in England although the last few days have been cool.