Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Blushing Swedish Knitter!

My face is red! Dear hpnyknits linked me up - a fashionable NY lady! Wow, it just feels that NY came here! And I do not have to watch Sex in the City! Yarn from the city! And Scrubs... There is a fantastic song called "Aunt Fantasy's travel" - if you can't go - BLOG!
So, I just have to flash my stash... (That is a challenge will come in the next few days!)...because her's were AMAZING! Pictures pictures... like candy for the blogger... Don't I have any in my store (hmm again. NOT MY KNITTING! but it was ALLOWED to take pictures without a flash! sorry Tartu!)

3 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

Now I'm the one blushing. I am not exactly fashionable.. Nothing like Carrie from Sex & the City, for sure.
Here are some fashionable outfits- with knitted stuff to enhance them
:-)

HPNY KNITS said...

oops, i forgot the link
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion/fashionshows/2006/fall/main/newyork/womenrunway/karajanx/

Garngamen said...

Well, your picture looks great, and compared to me... You look fab!
Thanks for the link!