Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

1st of advent.. Christmas present panic!

Not only is it time to drag the candles forward, it is also time to dink some glögg (mulled wine) and have gingerbread cookies. One more thing - it is time to panik about knitted christmas presents. I have heard the jacuzzi hat was snached by the you teenage kid, and used all the time. Thats good. It is apprechiated. But I have a long list. And I have not even started. Im stuck with my knitting. But, I guess, I should really stop the stress. This christmas is all about relax and enjoy. This little Santa is from Budapest.
Reminds me I both have a Christmas sweater in the plan and a islandic lopi! But presents.... hmmm...take care out there!

No comments: