Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Televinken - my childhood idol


This is a picture that I begged my brother to paint for me. Everyone that was a kid in the 60s in Sweden, and heard Televinken and Anita, wow, My brother actually kept a recording when he was playing in the flourbag... and her stern voice "but what have you done"... I also found some on the Swedish TV: But do I wish to see and hear him again. A cd of all Televinken. All my knits are fighting me. One way or the other. So, blogging.. It is so much taxes, research papers due, sailboat and garden clean-up... But, tomorrow is better. I finished a quicky project, a scarf, but, Im not happy. So, rip it or add on? Add on!

No comments: