Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Monday, December 01, 2008

FO- Vortical SoX

So, I put in a finish and did the December Stickamera SockKAL socks, called Vortical from Knotions. It is slanted, it is fast, and I loved it. So fun. Very similar socks to Sundrae Hydrangea Sock I did (the slanted thing) but this was really fun since they were slanted in different directions. The great yarn - Soutwest Trading Bamboo 100% was interesting to knit with. Soft, fluffy, but very stringy.... And, it was so tight with yarn I had to use the rest of the cast on to finish the toe... Great addition to usable socks. So, now I have to go back in the KAL and try and motivate myself for the November sock, which I have skipped. Otherwise Im complete for a pair-a-month! Now I can finally dig in to my Sweaters.... and UFO's.

No comments: