Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Short update. Domino!

Im knitting squares of the yarn from Loop (London). It is the bottom of the little top I planned. It is fun. But requires some counting every new square. Yepp, "BertandFelix" you got it, in Sweden the custom is that the birthday"child" is served on the bed (breakfast at least, but with presents and a cake). Imagine how my last day was- Sleeping in. Everything went wrong. But I guess having birthday a funeral on the same day was not a good coincidence. Anyhow, glad to have camera back, and my research computer to serve as my new blogging computer (before home-computer is fixed). It looks like it is sunshine, but I really feel for you poor English people. It rained 5 minutes earlier. We usually have drizzles, but this was really "cats and dogs". Raindrops like teacup size pounding hard. Most of this rain is the "left over" from UK, and we got local showers. Hubby (who has been to long ;-) in OZ is an avid cricket fan - and of course listens to the Oz-India game. Well, I do have vacation. But the late "stress" really makes me wonder. Im not very good being lazy. Anyhow, a little square update - great cotton yarn! Wow, it looks slanted. Hmm. Anyhow, I also finished a little scarf, Silkyarn from Stash (but really Canadian Handpainted silk)- reminds me of "Ahlgrens bilar" (which is a swedish candy). Anyhow, this day feels much better. A good nights sleep, a great breakfast and a hubby-made Caffe Latte (as good as Starbucks! but better because of secret ingridiense - Luv!). We are of course discussing what to do with the day. I started to clean my office - who serves as a storage for all papers floating around the house. Basically piles on floor. Time to reclaim the space!

2 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

I love knitting miter squares! they are so fun. why won't you pu stitches from each sq to make the new one? they get more square when joined.

rupr said...

I love this modular knitting two. So much that I created special blog Modulong.