Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Changes and progress

Ok, it has been some time since I posted. When I came back, the format in Blogger changed. Really irritating, but that is the consequence of being on a "free" site. You have no voice. You just have to adapt. Anyhow, I am adapting very much on all fronts of my life. Maybe that is why I have been away. Visited Montreal in Canada for a week with work work work. And basically sleeping all through easter vacation. I am a bit exhausted. Two jobs in two different locations takes a toll on me. But I do knit, and knit slowly in this stress. Here is the current progress, the cardigan "Maggie", where I soon hope I will reach "finished". But you know, one more sleeve, then a brim than the zipper, assembly etc - that can easily take me two weeks now, when it did take me two days before. I just do not have the energy. You get it, right? Be patient.

5 comments:

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.