Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Friday, July 02, 2010

FO - Broken Rib Top (with sleeves)

With a somewhat tired look - I pose in the heat with the Broken Rib Top - that became a Tee. It was a quick and easy knit. I have used it all day and the Elsebeth Lavold Cotton Patiné yarn is super soft. The only problem I have is that the yarn was bought at a sale, and not until I came home I realized it must have been in the window, and the "outer layer" of the yarn is bleached. Not so nice.... Otherwise it is just hot hot hot.. and the strawberries are cheap!
I forgot to thank you all for your nice comments on my Spring Green White Peony sweater. It is rather special!
Also - I would like to wish you a wonderful summer (if you are not having one already!) I have a new content feeling. It is good to live.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is a lovely shirt. I just found your blog and think your knitting is wonderful. The peony sweater is in some of my favorite colors, but then really the only color I don't like much is beige or light brown. It doesn't look good on me, ever. Thanks for sharing your beautiful knitting. Lynn

Milly said...

The amount of knitting you can accomplish is amazing to me.

I love the color!