Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

YARN and some summertime...

In Vienna I got these two small little cuddly Lana Grossa Merino Print, where only one posed with my sulfur yellow tree-peony.. Thinking socks... or??? just felt so good. And then the three Noro Ganpi (or is it Ganbi?)
tape, that will make an entire top... It is just wonderfully weird and beautiful. Knit with paper. I wonder if it is washable? But one of those whimsical projects. Ps... The Sacher cake I got as a present was YUMMY!
I also realized that pulling weeds makes my hands a bit sore - which impacts my knitting. But Im in a garden heaven. Roses are fab!

2 comments:

sue (in va) said...

ooooo, that noro is spectacular!!!

Sun Chasing said...

Lovely blogg you have here