Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

FO- Fetching!

Fingerless mittens, the famous "Fetching" pattern from Knitty. It must be one of the quickest projects there is. 2-3 hours tops. I used Debbie Bliss Alpacka Silk (Aran) on needles 4 (according to pattern). I think the elasticity would make this cable start as a great sock-pattern. Also, I was not too happy about the "picot-bind-off".. which hardly showed. And, some fingers would make this a great glove... hmm.
As you see we are in full spring-time. The air is filled with Pollen (birch), and Im weeding and pruning on this 1st of May - a wonderful holiday. I love spring. All is blooming, Now we can see the buds of the first peonies. The Cherries started to bloom today! How early. Attjo... how fab Ok, I AM very allergic... but how cares that eyes and nose are running when it it is beautiful. Love to you all!

No comments: