Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Friday, June 01, 2007

ECF- Peonies

No-one missed that I ran out of yarn. I have now a very short shrug, with a very wide neck. But I have two yarn balls that is "sort of" similar in colour but in other yarn qualities. One Iro and one Silk garden. Im planning (worst case) a Silk garden "neck". I will wait for all you wonderful people that nicely saying they should check around in there yarnshops. I will of course put this fantastic Noro Cohoran "shrug- with hope of being a sweater" into a wait state for a while. Anyhow, then - It is time to dig up some other UFO. Im going to Arvika (and Fantasy- yarnshop) to celebrate my husbands granny getting 90 years. And then Monday rush rush for 6 days in Grenoble- France! So might be some hidden angora-shop (haha) there - it IS close to the ALPS so they cannot only have baby acrylics ;-) But If Im awake sunday - you might get a short update otherwise - This blog is sniffing peonies (working) and knitting somewhere else.

2 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

the peonies are gorgeous! have a good trip!

gail said...

I also adore peonies! The scent, the blossom, the bush, everything about them.....But they don't bloom long enough!!! I want a peony bush that blooms all summer. I'd plant it under my bedroom window, and sleeep in its fragrance all summer long....