Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Monday, April 27, 2015

There and Back again - a knitters travel around the world..

So could I finally be back? - After a long wonderful Holiday, where I needed to take a vacation from all busy work work work.... So here is the wonderful Tangelo Cotton-possum yarn from  New Zealand. My own design of course ;-) It is knitted with both 2 and 1 strand of yarn in this wonderful lace yarn from Zealana. Buttons bought in Hawaii! Love it. Then the Oh Possum, also with yarn from NZ. But the brand is different. Possum merino. Very very warm. Finally the shawl-sweater. Very elastic.. and my current little hank of spinning. Not the best I have done, but I am experimenting with draft-techniques! 160 meters 100g. 
"Oh Possum" cardigan,  Maui
This is the shawl-sweater. Own design. Yes, it is FIJI
I just finished this little hank of  Merino.
What to do with that??
Maybe time for something soft...
I will see.. currently no plans for it.
But the fleece is from Kartehuset, so
it is fitting with a danish coin ;-)



2 comments:

Casper S. said...

Hej, det er en fin blog du har, men jeg kan ikke rigtigt finde dine kontaktoplysninger på bloggen. Er det muligt for dig at sende en mail til blog@woolspire.com? Det drejer sig om muligt sammenarbejde.

Med venlig hilsen
Casper.

Unknown said...

In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this shocking and controversial video.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the same methods tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

Maybe that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3 on his bank card.

"I'm very frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I get my big break?"

You've taken part in those types of conversations, isn't it so?

Your success story is waiting to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE