Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

One sleeve to go.....

This is really interesting. The new colours from Yllets Linnen yarn. They also changed the petrol from far right to the more lighter (next to it). But this will be a great sweater. As you know I like the coppar on the left. They also had a new yarn made of mohair and wool. But, did not want to give away the mix. Ohh sight, that is ridiculus. I do not buy yarn I do not know what it contains (nowdays). Anyway HuaHia was great advise. Im sure Solveig just wanted to help me, and she was being nice. Anyhow. Do not care. I have finished one Queen sleeve and started on the next. Now Im just dreaming of all other sweaters I will knit. But Im digging into the UFO list. before doing anything else. Need to catch up - Take care out there. Here it has been spring all week, and I have been working and felt the allergies really hitting. Next week Görg and Görg at Anna Strasse in Aachen. Yepp. Great! I luve my work.

4 comments:

BertandFelix said...

Beautiful colors!!

villaa ylle said...

Ljuvligt lingarn:) Är det Yllet som finns i Visby?

Mitz said...

Kommer du till Joensuu i sommar?

Bamboo Needle Basket said...

Hello, anyone know where Yllets yarn can be purchased in the states? I recently bought an Elsepeth Lavold book and am inspired to give it a try!