Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dreams. When there is no time.

I dream about knitting. I have had hectic days, and now on my way to a a sailingtrip, to immediately go to UK (Windsor!). I have now very few hours to say THANKS for your encouraging comments. Yes I will go to Linköping quite often, and probably one night occasionally at a hotel (I will of course check the local Knitters meeting!). But, right now, all I have is my dreams of knitting. And, they are soft. Organic, healthy. Supportive and very colourful. Like my yarn. Ready to be coloured? Ohh.... summer was so great. More summer holidays.

2 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

lovely musing! knitting, spinning as poetry.
yes, the summer is over, but Fall is here; my favorite!

BertandFelix said...

I don't know why but I always look at Fall as a new beginning to something. Perhaps because of school starting and all the Fall holidays, etc. Fall is when I can start wearing my sweaters!!

Have a great trip!! I love sailing but never get the chance.