Swedish Knitblogger who loves spinning, knitting, dyeing and yarn. I will do some other roundabouts about life too.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

well, well, Aldomovar

After a working frensy, I'm enjoying a baileys with my dear husband watching the house favorite Pedro Aldomovar's movie "What have I done to deserve this" bad english spanish translation. Being sailing this weekend, and the circular cardi has passed the opening for arms. Now it is really slowly growing. But it is nice,and size has passed comfortable travelling, so after tomorrows conference, I'm off to Linköping for the next conference. Work work work. I bring my Telemarksvott. For your enjoyment I can give you some pictures. I have realised, that progress and nice updates is better with photos. There are so many interesting yarns out there, but my stash i full, and I'm sticking to it (that is a pun, in swedish). Anyway, little time for blogging. Notice that you can google earth and get a map over any city in US, and just write "search yarn" and the map will plot out all yarnshops. Next time I will bring internet with me! What a great idea. No need for reporters of places. Take care my dear and loyal knitfriends. I'll be back!

No comments: